- This event has passed.
Invest in Sustainability: NASDAQ and Life Science Pioneers tell you how!
11. December 2019 @ 08:00 - 10:30
Wondering how or when to start your sustainability journey?
The life science industry provides solutions to some of the world’s most challenging problems, yet many are still looking for where to start on their sustainability journey.
The time to start is now, with investors more concerned with sustainability than ever before. 2019 will see a record breaking 3.1 billion NOK in sustainable investments, an increase of 30% from 2018.
Want to know how to best include sustainability into the investor pitch – and how to conduct your sustainability reporting in a manner that attracts investors, customers and future employees? Key insights will be shared by NASDAQ executive Carsten Borring, DNB and members of the Investment Community in Norway.
In addition you will learn from pioneers that have successfully included sustainability in their reporting, communication and overall strategy such as Tine (voted most sustainable company in 2019), Yara and Aker BioMarine.
Make sure you join this panel of leading experts on December 11th.
Program & Speakers
08.00 – 8.30: Breakfast & mingling
- 08.00 – 8.30: Breakfast & mingling
- 08.30: Welcome by Hanne Mette Dyrlie Kristensen, CEO of The Life Science Cluster
- 08.35: Carsten Borring, Associate Vice President Listings EMEA, Nasdaq will share his experience in sustainability reporting targeting investors.
- 09.00: Bjørn Malm, Sustainability Director in Tine – Norway’s largest dairy goods producer will share how they incorporate sustainability in both marketing communication and practical strategy. Nominated most Sustainable Company 2019.
- 09.15: Dag Ekelberg, Head of Corporate Affairs in Yara – Their mission is to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, and they will share how they have made sustainability integral to their core business.
- 09.30: Runa Haug Khoury, Sustainability Director Aker BioMarine – is a champion in implementing the SDGs in their strategy and will share how this work has been used for corporate positioning.
- 09.45: Bjarne K. Lie, Managing Partner Verdane Capital lets us in on how the industry values sustainability, and what investors are looking for when they evaluate your sustainability efforts.
10.00 – 10.30: Panel Discussion and Q&A