- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: In the mind of an investor
April 23 @ 09:00 - 14:00
The Life Science Cluster invites you to the webinar “In the mind of an investor”.
When: 23. April 2020
Where: All participants will receive a link to access webinar.
Sign up here
The life science sector is key to finding models for sustainable growth, and will continue to grow in importance in Norway for the foreseeable future. Life science covers the health, marine, agriculture and industrial sectors.
How can your life science business attract private investors? Learn what investors are looking for, and how to communicate your value proposition effectively with The Life Science Cluster’s webinar.
This webinar is relevant for you if:
- You want to know how the corona virus outbreak has changed investors’ outlooks
- You want to be better equipped to meet investors
- If you need investment to bring your company to the next step
- If you are looking for an informal arena for contact between companies and investors
- If you are an investor and are curious about the life science industry. This will be the perfect place for you to meet other investors and learn more about the sector
9:00: Welcome by Hanne Mette D. Kristensen, CEO, The Life Science Cluster
9:15: Susanne Stuffers, CEO & partner, P53 Invest
9:30: Øivind Enger, Partner & Investment Advisor, Sarsia Seed
9:45: Aitana Peire, Investment manger, Canica
10:00: Jørgen André Nilsen, Partner, Televenture
10:15: Daniel Holth Larsen, Senior Associate, Investinor/Shelterwood
10:30: Ingrid Kylstad, Chief Operating Officer, Katapult Ocean
11.00-14:00: The Life Science Cluster will facilitate a digital matchmaking between investors and companies – more information to follow
Note: All investors welcome; company attendees: The Life Science Cluster members only. Contact us at email@example.com for information about joining The Life Science Cluster.