- This event has passed.
Antibodies: From Research Tools to Therapy
13. March 2019 @ 08:30 - 12:00
Join us as we explore new opportunities with antibodies in a growing Norwegian industry! From lab to market, this seminar will have you covered on new aspects of antibody use, development and production. We will cover diagnostics, antibody therapies, and more.
The seminar will mainly be held in Norwegian
When: 13th of March 2019
Where: Oslo Science Park, Toppsenteret!
Moderator: John Afseth
09.00: Welcome & Introductions by Lars Lund-Roland, Chair of the board, TLSC
09.10: History of antibodies – an introduction by Gustav Gaudernack, Professor Emeritus
- Preparing for unknown pandemic threats by Gunnveig Grødeland, UiO & OUH
- Pimping antibodies for better performance by Jan Terje Andersen, UiO & OUH
- Why use chicken antibodies for Diagnostics by Anders Larsson, Uppsala University
- How to successfully develop new immunoassays by Erling M. Sundrehagen, Gentian AS
- Monoclonal antibodies – unique tools in complement diagnotics by Tor Lea, NMBU
- Nt-proBNP from idea to guidelines by Christian Hall, UiO
10:50: Coffee break
- Therapeutic use of antibodies in Oncology by Steinar Aamdal, Ultimovax AS
- The Pros and Cons of Deploying Antibodies as ‘Magic Bullets’ in the Treatment of Cancer with Targeted Alpha Therapy by Alan Cuthbertson, Bayer AS
- Production of Monoclonal Antibodies by Bjørn K. Pedersen, Diatec AS
- Production and use of chicken antibodies in diagnostics by Andrew Campbell, Nabas AS
- EMA, Regulations and Biological Medicines by Therese Solstad Saunders, Norwegian Medicines Agency
The Life Science Cluster in Cooperation with: