WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER OR PARTNER?
The Life Science Cluster is a network for all companies and organizations for which the life sciences are key. This includes health and medicine where Norway’s advanced healthcare system forms a unique basis for the development of new technology. It also encompasses the marine sector, agriculture and forestry, where Norway has world leading industries based on our vast natural resources and strong research-based technology development.
All companies and organisations can apply for membership in The Life Science Cluster. New members are admitted subject to board approval. We set no limits for our member’s geographical location.
Students and researchers can apply for personal membership.
HOW TO JOIN
To become a member, please fill in our registration form below and send it to email@example.com. We will process this and complete the evaluation of your membership without delay. Evaluation of new applicants are made by the Board at quarterly meetings.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The current annual membership fees are as follows:
- Core members (turnover from 50 million NOK) – NOK 30, 000 per year
- Ordinary members (turnover from 1 to 50 million NOK) – NOK 10, 000 per year
- Start-up companies which can document a turnover of less than NOK 1,000,000 last year, with fewer than 5 employees, and a book value of less than NOK 1 million can apply for reduced annual membership fee – NOK 5,000 per year
- Personal or individual membership – NOK 1000 per year
- Student membership – NOK 250 per year
All prices exclude VAT.
WHEN WILL MY INVOICE ARRIVE?
Membership fees are billed after the next board meeting if the board accepts you as a member. Annual renewal is billed in March every year.
Download Vedtekter for The Life Science Cluster (The Life Science Cluster Statutes, available only in Norwegian)
International research shows that business clusters lead to higher employment, greater economic growth and improved productivity. Innovation in terms of new technology, new products and services more often takes place inside an industry cluster than outside.