WHO WE ARE. WHAT WE DO.
Norway has excellent research, abundant natural resources, a large talent pool, and a thriving industry across the life sciences sectors.
Let us introduce you to our network!
WHO WE ARE
The Life Science Cluster is a network for all companies and organizations for which the life sciences are key. This includes health and medicine where Norway’s advanced healthcare system forms a unique basis for the development of new technology. It also encompasses the marine sector, agriculture and forestry, where Norway has world leading industries based on our vast natural resources and strong research-based technology development.
Our members believe in cooperation and the competitive strengths of being part of a cluster.
The Life Science Cluster welcomes as members all companies and organizations, Norwegian and international, with interests in the life sciences.
Students and researchers can apply for personal membership.
WHAT WE DO
The Life Science Cluster initiates and facilitates cooperation in many areas:
- Sharing of expertise, resources, and facilities for lower costs and ease of access
- Increasing collaboration between industry and public research institutes and clinics
- Talent development
- Supporting startups and the early stage financing community
- International market development
- Increasing participation in international research programmes
- Increasing our members competence within regulatory and other sector-specific fields
- Promoting the industry and impacting the policies and regulations that affect us