- This event has passed.
37 °C 2018 LIFE SCIENCE CONFERENCE & EXPO
June 19 - June 20
Welcome to the 37 ºC Life Science Conference & Exhibition!
The second edition of the 37 ºC Life Science Conference & Exhibition is to be held on June 19th – 20st, 2018 in Stavanger Forum, Norway. The 37 ºC Life Science Conference & Exhibition is an international business platform for industry, research and innovation.
37 ºC will explore and aim to accelerate the innovations and trends that are shaping the future of healthcare systems and life sciences.
- Early-stage companies can meet international partners, customers and investors
- Investors can meet early-stage companies, co-investors and get market updates
- Industry, hospitals and care providers can meet technology companies, entrepreneurs and new talent
- R&D and academica can expose projects, access industry and investors
- Regulators can exchange with industry R&D and academia
- 37 ºC is an ideal opportunity for high profile political discussions
Read more about the 37 ºC Life Science Technology Conference & Exhibition here
The Life Science Cluster will also host have a very own session on food and health – how is food becoming the new medicine:
Food is a most important factor in the prevention of disease. It is also an important complement to medicine, to cure disease.
Is there an indispensable important missing link between food and medicine as of yet? If such a missing link is Nutraceuticals, what about the market potential? Why would Nutraceuticals be indispensable? How can Norway’s food industry enter the worlds new booming one trillion dollar health market? See the programme here
To learn the answer to all these questions – and more – join us at the 37 ºC Life Science Technology Conference & Exhibition!